The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W995A1 and W999B2. For more information about O4 release notes for November, click here.
- Created Initials field within Contacts which can be used to search by the user's initials and middle name
- Reminders now create correctly for the intended user rather than the user who created the reminder
- Fixed issue with quote status not filtering in Quote Summary Report
- The token for Signify now automatically refreshes when it detects the expiry date is within a 2 week window
- Corrected issue where a null error was occurring for reports that use ManufacturerLines where the invoice had an associated PO
- Signify now uses a "grey date" where pricing is forced to refresh every 6 days
- Corrected Create User ID and Update User ID in invoices to show the user's Display ID
- Resolved miscalculation of restock charges
- Adjusted code to account for Oracle syntax when extracting the year from date fields
- Added Customer Invoice Date and Vendor Invoice Date fields to the Customizable Order Listing report
- Adjusted the Scheduled column to not show cancelled lines in the Order Listing
- For Signify connectivity, the Notes tab will turn yellow when data has been sent back from the factory
- Fixed typo in RFQ response tool tip
Please sign in to leave a comment.