The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W1006A5 and W1008A5. For more information about O4 release notes for January, click here.
- Realigned the logo in the Customer Statement of Invoices.
- Added a null guard in the Customizable Order Listing Report when reporting on specifiers that have a blank entry.
- The "Replace existing attachment" option is now based on an attachment's description field instead of its background file name.
- Created a new global setting that will allow user to enable taxes to calculate to the third decimal place. This setting can be enabled by going to Configuration > Software > Settings > Invoices/Payments > check "Calculate taxes at 3 decimal digits". Note: users will need to restart OASIS for this change to take effect.
- The Save button has been removed from the Manage Shipping Performance report.