The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W1006A5 and W1008A5. For more information about O4 release notes for January, click here.
- Realigned the logo in the Customer Statement of Invoices.
- Added a null guard in the Customizable Order Listing Report when reporting on specifiers that have a blank entry.
- The "Replace existing attachment" option is now based on an attachment's description field instead of its background file name.
- Created a new global setting that will allow user to enable taxes to calculate to the third decimal place. This setting can be enabled by going to Configuration > Software > Settings > Invoices/Payments > check "Calculate taxes at 3 decimal digits". Note: users will need to restart OASIS for this change to take effect.
- The Save button has been removed from the Manage Shipping Performance report.
- NOTE: this button was added back in the following February production release. However, this report will eventually be replaced with PAT technology. To learn about PAT's current functionality in Legacy OASIS, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.