Cooper will send agents a list of standard commission and overage rates for each cooper manufacturer. Once you have received the list of overage and commissions from Cooper, open OASIS and follow the steps below to have OASIS automatically fill in standard commission and percent overage split fields in quotes and orders. Users can alter these settings per manufacturer.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select a manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
4. Select the "Terms" tab, and then select the "Commissions/ Invoicing" tab.
5. Enter the standard commission in the "Std Commission" field.
6. Enter the split of the overage that the agency will keep in the "Overage Split" field. (i.e in a 90/10 split, this would be 90).
7. Enter the overage cap in the "Overage Cap" field.
8. Select "Save and Close."
Please sign in to leave a comment.