The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W1012A2 and W1016A0. For more information about O4 release notes for March, click here.
Note: The March production release contains a database upgrade. This update is required but generally non-disruptive and takes less than a minute. It adds new tables for upcoming features and adds columns to existing tables to support those features. All users should be logged out of OASIS when the update occurs.
- Corrected an issue with the Min Hold Price and Max Hold Price fields in the Order Find Feature.
- Corrected an issue where Location in the Shipping Toolbar was not appearing on the Order Status Report.
- Corrected an issue where the customer email on the Customer Copy of a quote was being cut off.
- Resolved an out of bounds error for the LastFollowUpDate field in the Customizable Quote Listing Report.
- Removed the Agent Prod Classes tab from the Manufacturer Configuration Tool.