The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W1016A0 and W1019D4. For more information about O4 release notes for April, click here.
- Corrected an issue where the Engineer field in the Customizable Quote Listing report was not printing.
- Improved Excel formatting for the Distributor Version Quote Customer Copy.
- Corrected an issue when printing O2O files from phase attachments.
- Resolved a calculation issue for overage payments.
- Corrected an issue where the Show Grand Total print option was not working for Quote Customer Copy.
- For Cooper connectivity, OASIS now produces a message window when the user's Flash credentials will expire in 7 days.
- During Cooper RFQ send, OASIS now presents an error message when lines are locked for editing in Flash.
- For Signify Order Send, OASIS will now only send the Order ShipTo address if it matches the Distributor's ShipTo Address. Otherwise, the address from SAP will be used.
- During Signify RFQ send, OASIS now uses the Distributor ID when a winning customer is selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.