The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W1019D4 and W1023D4. For more information about O4 release notes for May, click here.
- For Signify Order Send, A new pop-up message alerts users of issues such as exceeded character limits and missing address, warehouse instruction, and delivery instruction information. These issues must be corrected before the order can be sent.
- Corrected an issue where the loading bar was not disappearing after the report generated results in the Quote Summary, Order Summary, and Invoice Summary reports.
- The Remit To field on the Customer Invoice prints now allows for variable font sizes to accommodate long descriptions.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the UpdateUserID column in the Users listing from displaying the user who last saved changed to the user editor.
- The My Order Summary Report (MOSR) has been removed from the Reports menu on the Home page and relocated to the Do Not Use section of the Worksheets menu on the Reports page due to being deprecated and unsupported. Instead, users are advised to use MOSR2.
- Corrected an issue where customers could not be selected from the drop-down list in the Customers column on the Customer Exceptions tab of a price list.
- Order Status Download now ignores orders in a closed status unless the closed order is the only order in the system that matches the download.