Currently undergoing user testing
Once created, the Order Monitor Tile will display the number of orders that contain the issues identified in the tile's setup broken out by the severity level.
|No order issues were found.
Indicates a warning or follow-up is needed.
Indicates a critical issue was identified.
1. Click the tile to open the tile's detail view.
2. A page displaying a list of identified issues and the number of orders affected will appear.
3. Click an issue to view the list of orders that have been flagged.
4. A new tab will appear, titled as the selected issue. All orders that have been flagged for the issue will be displayed.
5. Click a PO number to view item details.
6. The type, manufacturer, and catalog number will display for each line affected or all lines in the bill of materials, depending on the nature of the issue. The issue will appear in red text.
7. Click the PO number to open the order in O4.