The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W1041D2 and W1045D3. For more information about O4 release notes for October, click here.
- Admin Access is now required for Signify Order Status.
- Reassigning Sales Responsibility now requires Admin access to Customers.
- Corrected an issue where filters were not saving for the Legacy OASIS MOSR2 report.
- Corrected an issue where the Quantity Shipped field was reporting the correct quantity shipped in the Order Line Level Customizable Report.
- Corrected an issue where adjusting values on the Sales Account field in the Customizable Quote Listing Report resulted in an error.
- Corrected an issue where resell terms were not printing on the vendor order print in the Distributor version of OASIS.
- Added a null guard to Legacy OASIS batch reports.
- Removed the following deprecated options from Home Page preferences: "Show product menu drop-downs" and "Show order status in quotes."
- Corrected an issue where the Order Status and Send Shipping Status reports were not including email signatures