Currently undergoing user testing
Once created, the Shipping Notification Tile will display the number of orders scanned and the number of orders broken out by shipping update status.
|Number of active orders without shipping updates.
Number of orders with shipping updates prepared to email.
Number of orders with shipping updates with send errors.
1. Click the tile to open the tile's detail view.
2. The Shipping Notification Tile will appear, presenting two tabs: Summary and Emails Sent.
The Summary Tab
The Summary tab displays each customer entry's number of updates, errors, and orders.
- Updates- the number of orders with shipping updates.
- Errors- the number of orders with errors preventing the email from being sent.
- Orders- the number of active orders.
2. Click a customer to view detailed information about the customer's orders.
3. A new tab titled Customer will appear, listing the PO number, manufacturer name, date of last email sent, date of last update recorded, whether an update is available for email, whether an error has occurred, and a message describing the email status for all of the customer's active orders. Common messages include:
- No contacts on order- when set to email order contacts, this error indicates the order did not contain a contact to email or the contact's email address was blank or invalid
- No shipping notifications to send- this indicates that the order did not contain any shipping updates for the tile to email.
4. Click a PO number to view a list of each email sent for the order.
5. The create date, subject, contact's first and last name, and the status will appear for each email.
5. Click an email to view a copy of the emailed information.
The Emails Sent Tab
The Emails Sent tab displays each email the tile has sent sorted by create date. Click an email to view a copy of the emailed information.