At Ingen, we don’t believe in automated attendants. When you call, you will speak with one of our OASIS Support Experts (OSE). Each OSE receives continuous training on OASIS and the lighting industry. Additionally, OSEs are involved in the OASIS design process to ensure that user needs are communicated to the programmers. The goal of the OSE is to answer your questions efficiently and accurately. If more testing or information is required, you will be notified by the OSE as they engage a programmer or trainer to assist with your issue.
Individuals attempting to set up the OASIS demo, users in their first year of OASIS use, and those with a paid maintenance and support contract may contact us for OASIS Support. For information about maintenance and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting an OSE
- Email- users may send OASIS requests and questions to email@example.com.
- Phone- users may call us at 501-843-6750 during the business week from 7am- 7pm CST.
- Open Ticket- users may send OASIS the transaction, from which they are experiencing the issue. Customer support will receive the transaction and respond to the user within 24 hours during the business week.
- Installation/Relocation of Database- we will be available by appointment to assist IT personnel after regular business hours. Appointments must be made five business days in advance to ensure that someone will be available at your chosen time.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support personnel for instruction, troubleshooting, and other needs. Covered items are listed as followed:
- Updates to the OASIS software and access to new features
- Installation of OASIS on your hardware
- Training on a feature of OASIS (limited to individual features; not applications in OASIS)
- Common workarounds
- Error identification
- Database recovery attributable to SAP SQL Anywhere
- Set up of backups (the integrity of data and the actual backing up of data are the responsibility of the user)
Updating Company Contact Information
If you would like to update your company's contact information, please download and fill out the Customer Contact Information document below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.