Stock Orders/Orders without RFQ's
OASIS can send newly created fully release orders directly to Cooper. Your choices are to submit the order directly to SAP or to save the order to Flash and then submit the order from Flash into SAP. OASIS cannot send hold, partially released or change orders to Flash at this time. All of these types of orders will have to
Users create the order as usual.
When the order is ready to be transmitted, click on "Print." OASIS will bring up the Print PO box make sure the manufacturer PO says "Send Direct!" and click "Ok"
OASIS will bring up a preview screen that will allow the user to view the order, send it to Cooper and print a copy of the order for their file. Click "Send Now."
OASIS will bring up the Cooper specific information dialog box. All of the information in the selection boxes comes from the Flash server.
Add the following General information:
- CUD Code-
- Application- All orders must have an application selected
- Promotion-Choose a promo code
- National Account-Add National Account information here
- Shipping Conditions-
- Freight Terms-
- Special Considerations-
OASIS will pull the Alt address from the Address Tab
OASIS will pull the End User PO # from the general tab and display it here. Choose the contractor from the list.
Sending the order
There are multiple methods of sending the order
- For Order with an RFQ, users can either submit the order as it is in OASIS or convert and send the RFQ in Flash.
- For Orders without an RFQ, users can either
- Submit- Saves the order in Flash and submits to SAP- Once the order is successfully submitted the user will see a message that it has been successfully transmitted.
- Save Only!- Saves the order in Flash and must be submitted to SAP from Flash. OASIS will warn the user that the order must be submitted from Flash
OASIS will notify the user if the order was successfully sent. If it is unable to successfully transmit the order, it will give the user an error. Many of these errors are Flash server errors passed through OASIS. Examples of common errors can be found in the help sheets but most of the errors contain the following prefixes:
Most of the errors can be fixed by adjusting the information that is noted in the error. i.e. No city in address etc. If a user runs into an error that is unclear, please contact support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.