Create / Open your Manufacturer Entry
Select P2P in the specialization drop down. Then, click Configure Specialization.
- Enter the URL given to you by the OASIS support team into the P2P Location field.
- Enter the manufacturer name in the P2P Company field.
- Enter the brand name in the P2P Brand field.
- Enter the password given to you by the OASIS support team into the P2P Password field.
- Select "Use Dynamic Pricing From This Manufacturer".
- Save the specialization and then save and Save & Close the manufacturer entry.
Activating and Using the Price List
- Completing the setup steps will cause OASIS to automatically create a blank price list if one is not already there. If a price list does not exist, OASIS will not create one until the first price lookup.
- Then you can go into your quote or project and start entering parts.
- This will make a call to our servers in the background to get the pricing and return it to you.
- For the first time entering a part you may need to type in 3 or more characters then backspace a few characters, and retype what you backspaced out. This is because the first time it calls there is a lot of data to return. The backspace and retype will initiate a new call on the data it just downloaded.
If you are not getting pricing after doing the above steps, you may need to increase OASIS' wait time for a response from our servers. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Have an admin go to Configuration
- Select Software
- Select Settings
- Enter "2000" for the price lookup wait time