The OASIS home screen has always served as a "dashboard" - even before they became popular. The idea is simple: bring important information to the home screen and expand from there. O4 needed something more intuitive and more configurable: tiles. All OASIS home screen features will be replaced with tiles in O4.
Tiles function as a small application you can configure for yourself or another user. Once configured the tile performs the following actions:
- Updates itself periodically
- Presents a high level summary (the tile) on one of the OASIS main screens
- Allows users to select the tile to view details
There are five types of tiles: Bid Board, Win/Loss, Opportunity, Order Summary, and Sales Account Goals.
- Bid Board Tiles- links to the "bid board" feature in projects, allowing a quoter, sales user, or owner to see the "bid board" items pertaining to their visability of the business.
- Win/ Loss Tiles- tracks the overall hit rate for the company, an individual customer, or other criteria
- Opportunity Tiles- this is a restricted feature and an extension of the bid board concept
- Order Summary Tiles- tracks sales and earnings for the current day, month, week, or year
- Order Sales Account Goals- identifies and tracks sales goals for manufacturers and brands