OASIS connects to Cooper through Flash. All agents must have access to Flash to be able to use the electronic connectivity features.
To communicate electronically with Cooper, agents must configure the manufacturers and enter all customer account numbers into OASIS. All users MUST enter their Flash user name and password into OASIS.
- Flash Integration - setup
- Flash Integration Setup- Canadian Clients
- Initial setup - Importing Customers and Manufacturers from Flash
- Adding Customer Account Numbers
- Setting up Dynamic Pricing
- Importing a Quote into OASIS from Flash
- Using the Configurator
- Sending an RFQ to Cooper
- Accepting an Cooper RFQ
- Viewing linear details
- Cooper inventory from a Project
- Cooper inventory from Price Lookup2
- Cooper inventory from an Order
- Cooper "Pricing and Availability"
- Sending Orders to Cooper
- Importing an order directly from FLASH
- Shipping on the Order
- Flash View
- SAP View
- Order Status Download