Inventory from an Order for one item
1. Select the part field of the line to check its inventory. Select "Stock Status (one item)" from the tools menu.
2. OASIS will bring up the Manufacturer Stock status window. Select the update button.
3. OASIS will update the inventory and show you the quantity not promised to anyone.
Inventory from an Order for all items on the order
1. Select the part field of the line to check its inventory. Select "Stock Status" from the tools menu.
2. OASIS will bring up the BOM Stock Status window that will show the available inventory for all items on the order. There will be a column for each warehouse. All warehouses will show the manufacturer ID and the warehouse number to clearly identify where the stock items are located. If stock exists at that location and there is enough stock to satisfy your requested quantity the numbers will be blue text. If the quantities are insufficient, the numbers will be in red text.