Some users are not able to open attachments in OASIS or have issues creating PDFs from OASIS (printing to local printer works, but not to PDF).
- Create a directory on the c: drive
- In the Workstation settings, set the "alternate TEMP directory" to the newly created directory
- Restart OASIS
Begin by opening "My Computer" and selecting the c: drive. Create a directory named "OasisTemp" (best to use one word):
Select "Configuration" then "Software":
Key in "C:\OasisTemp"
For non-admin users or users without access to the Software section of OASIS, changing OASIS temp directory can be done by adding a line to your preferences file.
- Close OASIS completely
- Go to My Computer and open the "C:" drive on your computer.
- For Windows Vista/7/8/10, the next folder will be "Users".
- Open the folder of your login name.
- Open the ".oasis" folder.
- Locate and open the "preferences" file. (Use Notepad on Windows)
- Add USE_TEMP_DIR="C:/OasisTemp" to the bottom of the text file.
- Save and close the preferences file.
- Add a new folder to the C: drive named OasisTemp.
- Start OASIS.