With a properly set-up Eaton Manufacturer Specialization, you can download Manufacturers, Customers, Projects and Orders directly into you database. However, it is strongly recommended to only load manufacturers and customers ONCE during initial setup. It is very important to not click Load Projects and Load Orders without contacting Ingen Software first. The data is very questionable after importing and you need to understand what exactly it is BEFORE it pollutes your database.
- You will agree to the terms and submit payment for the service before any work is done.
- Ingen Software will create a side DB with the special keys
- You will need to get the server connection information from Patricia (in case you are wanting to download data from a server other than the primary one you are using)
- You will need to provide Ingen Software with your Flash Login Credentials
- Ingen Software will load a Eaton MFG Entry with the your flash login pointed to the server
- Ingen Software will Load Customers, Manufacturers, Projects and Orders into the side database
- Ingen Software will train you on the following:
- How to export from the side database into your live database
- How to cut/paste key fields into Excel, which will help you find duplicates
- How to create a search tag to select the transactions to move over
- At this point, Ingen Software will provide you with access to the server and hand control of it
- You will need to review the data to see the scope of the data and decide how you want to proceed in one or more of the following ways:
- Manually check mark the transactions to move over with search tags
- Find patterns (certain order types, dates, status, or customers) to do a large number in bulk with the find feature
- Move all the data over and accept duplicates
- Run reports for the pertinent information
- Some combination of the above
- The side database license will include access for 2 logins and will have a expiration date
- The customer will go through the data and export any transactions or run any reports needed.
- Ingen Software will not process, analyze or otherwise work customer data
- Ingen Software support is limited to teaching the customer how to export the data and then import the data into your live database.
- Ingen Software will not research nor help decide on what data is to be transferred
- Ingen Software can't guarantee the data that comes from Flash nor the accuracy of data creating in a Flash environment that is run through OASIS Code for reports.
- Ingen Software will not assist in modifying the data once the customer has access to it
- Ingen Software is not responsible for any discrepancies caused by the data not being originated in OASIS.
Contact Ingen Software (email@example.com or 501-843-6750) for current pricing and scheduling of this service.