OASIS features the MOSR tool to quick view and filter a summary of orders that have been entered by manufacturers. This tool is designed to help users view summaries with speed and simplicity. However, this feature will be gradually phased out by MOSR2. For more information, please click here.
Viewing Order Summary Reports
1. Navigate to the "Home Screen," and select "Reports."
2. Select "My Order Summary Report" in the drop-down menu.
3. "The My Order Summary Report" window will appear. Select "Update."
Filtering Order Summary Reports
1. Alter the settings in the header area as needed, and then select "Update."
- Source- this is the type of orders you want to view.
- Values- this is what you are looking for (sales, earnings, commissions).
- Rows- this alters what is displayed in your report summary.
- Columns- this is the time frame of the report summary.
2. Any item written in blue text will filter the report further. Select items as needed. They will be displayed in the header area. In this example, "Alpha-Omega Lighting" and "May" are selected.
3. Select "Update." This will filter your report to show only the selected items.
4. Select "Show Transactions" to view a detailed report.
5. Select "Reset" and then select "update" to return to the unfiltered version.