OASIS allows users to load Spec Sheets from many jobs, and it provides a way to quickly view individual Spec Sheets as needed. Users can locate Spec Sheets through the Home Screen and through the project.
Viewing Spec Sheets from the Home Screen
1. Locate the "MFG:" search box and the "Cat#" search box at the bottom of the Home Screen.
2. Enter the manufacturer in the "MFG:" search box, or select the button to view a full list of manufacturers. Note: if you are typing in the manufacturer, OASIS may provide a drop-down list of suggestions.
3. Enter the part or catalog number in the "CAT#" search box. An items list may appear to select from.
4. Select "Find."
5. If the Spec Sheet is in OASIS, it will open for viewing.
6. If the Spec Sheet is not in OASIS, the "Spec not found" message will appear.
Viewing Spec Sheets from a Job
1. Navigate to the "Bid Board" and open a project. It will open in a new window.
2. Select the "Items" tab.
3. Enter the manufacturer under the "MFG" column, and enter the part or catalog number under the "Part" column.
4. Right-click on the part. A drop-down menu will appear.
5. Select "Create Specification Page." This process will work for any part listed in the project.
6. If the Spec Sheet is in OASIS, it will open for viewing.
7. If the Spec Sheet is not in OASIS, you will receive the "Spec not found" message, as shown above.