O4 allows users to enter and track notes that are related to a particular sample. This allows users to track important information about the products they wish to present to clients. Note: the "Items Notes" box is available when checking out, dropping off, picking up, and checking in a sample. The "Customer Comments" box is only available when picking up a sample.
Entering Notes and Comments
1. Navigate to a sample listing.
2. Select the "Item Notes" tab or the "Customer Comments" tab. This example will use the "Items Notes" box.
3. The "Item Notes" box will appear.
4. Enter any relevant notes. CAUTION: once added, notes cannot be deleted.
5. Select "Add Notes." The note and any additional notes will be tracked and stored for this sample. Note: existing notes will be displayed directly over the "Item Notes" text box. Most recent notes will appear first.