O4 allows users to select the company who will view the checked out sample. This helps track where the sample is when it is not in the sample room. Users can also select an existing contact or create a new contact, who will receive the sample.
Setting the Company
1. Navigate to the sample listing.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Drop off" from the drop-down menu.
3. Select "Submit."
4. Select the company, who is viewing the sample, from the "Showing Sample To" drop-down menu.
Setting the Contact
1. If an existing contact is receiving the sample, select that contact from the drop-down menu directly beneath the company.
2. Check the "New Contact" box if the person receiving the sample is not listed as an existing contact.
3. Enter the new contact's first and last name.
4. Select "Add Contact."
5. Select "Drop off."
Viewing the Company and Contact
1. Navigate to the sample listing. Note: the company and contact can be viewed when picking up and checking in a sample.
2. The company and contact are listed below in the "Shown To" area.