OASIS is set up with user security for access to different applications inside OASIS. All users who will be maintaining and utilizing inventory must be set up with the appropriate security rights. A user with administrative access will need to set up each user's security settings.
1. Select the Configuration page.
2. Select the Users page in the drop-down list.
3. Select the button to create a new user or double-click on an existing user entry.
4. The "User Editor" window will appear.
5. Select the "Security" tab.
6. Check the appropriate boxes for each row. Limit access by only checking the needed boxes.
- Create- create receipts
- Read- read inventory items receipts and picks
- Update- complete receipts and picks
- Delete- delete receipts and picks from inventory
- Report- run all inventory reports
- Admin- grant unlimited access to the inventory section