Purchasing a License
- Companies will need to purchase one license per user.
- For example, if a company requires 20 users to have access to OASIS, the company must purchase 20 licenses.
- To purchase an OASIS license, call customer support at 501-843-6750 or email email@example.com.
- When you purchase a license, you are purchasing the right to use the software.
- Users will permanently have the right to use the version of the software they purchased.
- Users will receive updates to new versions of the software as these updates become available.
- Users, who decide not to pay support in the future, will still own the right to use the last downloaded version of OASIS.
- Each permanent license file comes with a temporary license key.
- This temporary key will expire after 14 days.
- Licenses are NOT machine specific. They are a login to the OASIS system.
- No data is stored locally on the client side of the software.
- Users can log in from work and from home, using the same license.
- Users can login using the same credentials on multiple computers.
- Licenses are NOT concurrent.
- One user may login to OASIS per license.
Licenses for Added Users
- To add a new user, you must purchase an additional license for this user (unless this user is replacing a previous user).
- Call customer support at 501-843-6750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase an additional license.
License Expiration for Leaving User
- Unused logins will expire after 14 days. This releases the license for another user.
- Do not delete any users. This will disassociate data within the database and will affect reporting.
- Deactivate unused accounts in OASIS by unchecking the “Active” box.
- This login will no longer have access to OASIS.
- Reports will still be available for use.
Licensing Process for Replacing Users
- When a user leaves the company and a new user requires the license before the 14th day expiration date, the new user may login with the temporary license key.
- Log in using the temporary license key until the original user has expired.
- The new user may then log in using the permanent license key.
To view a sample license agreement, click here.