O4 features the Sample Information page. From this page, users can scan barcodes, search samples, create new samples, and view samples to pick up. Through the "Scan barcodes" button and the "Search Items" button, users may view individual samples in more detail.
Navigating to the Sample Information Page
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
4. The Sample Information page will appear.
Using the Sample Information Page
1. Use this page to check out, drop off, pick up, and check in a sample.
- Item- this is the sample's ID number. Note: insert this number into the "Search Samples" page to locate the sample.
- TAG- this is the sample's TAG number.
- Checkout User- this is the user who is removing the sample from the sample room and delivering it to a client.
- Condition- insert the quality of the sample.
- Photo- insert photographs of the sample for easy identification
- Items Notes- insert notes about the sample. Note: these notes will be saved and tracked for this sample.
- Customer Comments- insert notes on the customer's comments about the sample. Note: these notes will be saved and tracked for this sample.