O4 allows users to set an expected return date for the sample. This serves as a reminder to when the sample is due back to the storeroom, as well as an estimated availability date for other users.
Setting an Expected Return Date
1. Navigate to a sample listing. Note: the expected return date can only be changed when checking out a sample.
2. Locate the "Expected Return" box.
3. Insert the date you expect to return the sample to sample room.
Viewing the Expected Return Date
1. Navigate to the Samples Listing page. Note: the expected return date will appear automatically on the sample information page if it is two or fewer days away from the return date.
2. Select the button.
3. Select the "Samples" link.
4. Select the needed sample.
5. The "Sample Viewer" page will appear. The checked out date and the expected return date will appear under the "Checked Out Status" area.