O4 allows users to check a sample out of a sample room to show to a client. Users may note the expected return date, a checkout user, and any notes related to the sample. Checking out a sample notes that the sample has been moved from the sample room and is now unavailable to be checked out by other users.
1. Scan the sample's barcode.
2. The Sample Information page will appear.
3. In the "Expected Return" box, enter the date you expect to return the sample to the sample room.
4. Select the "Checkout User."
5. Select the "More Information" tab to view information about the sample. This includes the TAG, condition, and photo.
6. Select "Upload New Photo to Gallery" to add a photo of the sample.
7. Select the "Item Notes" tab.
8. Enter any notes, and then select "Add Notes." Note: all notes related to this sample will be stored and tracked.
9. Select "Check Out." This will change the sample's status to "Checked Out," noting that the sample is in use.