O4 allows users to drop a sample off with a client. Users may note the company who is viewing the sample, the contact who you dropped the sample off with, and any notes related to the sample. Note: during this process, O4 will scan your location to determine if there are any geotagged customers in your area. For more information, click here.
1. Scan the sample's barcode.
2. The Sample Information page will appear.
3. At the bottom of the screen, select "Drop off."
4. Select "Submit."
5. Select the "More information" tab to view information about the sample. This includes the TAG, checkout user, condition, and photo.
6. Select the "Upcoming Schedule" tab to view the sample's availability schedule.
7. Select the "Item Notes" tab.
8. Enter any relevant notes in the "Item Notes" box and then select "Add Note." Note: all notes related to a sample will be stored and tracked.
9. Select the company you are showing the sample to.
10. Select the contact who is receiving the sample.
11. Select "Drop off."