OASIS allows users to make changes on an order and relay those changes to the factory. Setting the order to "Change Mode" allows users to make changes to any part of an order and to print these orders, so these changes are clear. A copy of the change order will also show in the "Attachments" tab.
1. Open an existing order that has been sent to the manufacturer.
2. Select "Action."
3. Select "Make Changes." This will set the order to "Change Mode," and will open all fields to allow for changes. Alternatively, select the button. Note: this icon will also appear in the top left corner of the order to indicate that the order is in "Change Mode."
4. Enter new information in the fields that required changes.
5. If you are cancelling a line, do not delete it. In the "QTY" column, insert "zero." This will cancel the items.
6. If you are cancelling the remaining quantities on a line, make the "QTY" column match the quantity in the "Rel" (Released) column.
7. If you are adding additional lines, select the "Add Item" link below the last line on the bill of materials (BOM).
Inserting Change Order Notes
1. Navigate to the "External Notes" tab and the "Internal Notes" tab to insert the change order notes.
2. In the "External Notes" tab, select the "Recall Previous Notes" link if you already had notes in the change order that you wish to include.
3. Select "Save and Close" or "Print."