OASIS allows users to copy and paste desktop spreadsheets into price lists. Users who receive electronic price lists from manufacturers can import these into OASIS with ease. However, the spreadsheet must be as unformatted as possible. Do not include signs, thumbnail pictures, or special cell formatting.
1. Select the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the Pricing page from the drop-down list.
3. Select the needed manufacturer to highlight it.
4. Select "File," and hover over "New."
5. Select "New Price List."
6. The "Price List Editor" will appear.
7. Enter the name, description, and dates for the price list.
8. Navigate to your desktop and open the spreadsheet. Note: the columns in the spreadsheet must match the columns in OASIS. To alter the columns in OASIS, click here.
9. Copy the content of the spreadsheet. Note: do not copy the headers.
10. Return to the "Price List Editor," and click on the first open "Part" field.
11. Paste the content. This may take a few seconds, depending on the size of the spreadsheet.
12. The price list will fill the editor.
13. Select "Save and Close."
14. The "Update Effective Start" window will appear, asking you to change to the effective start date for all items in the price list.
15. Select "Change."
16. The "Make Active" window will appear, asking you to make the price list active.
17. Select "Make Active." Note: selecting "No Change," will save the price list but will not use it for current pricing.