O4 allows users to check samples into specific locations within the sample room. New locations can be created as needed by adding new bins to the O4 database. This process allows for greater organization within an office.
For a visual walkthrough, please watch our O4 Samples video on how to create a sample room here.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. The Samples Listing page will appear.
4. Select "Warehouse."
5. The Samples Warehouse page will appear.
6. Enter a location name and a location description.
7. Select "Add Bin." This will create a new location to store samples.