O4's Sample Viewer page displays all the information related to a particular sample. Users can view identifying information about the sample, the customers who are currently viewing the sample, the sample's history, and any attachments related to the sample. This page functions to provide greater organization within the office, as users may track information, such as which user is in possession of the sample, dates to expect the sample's availability, and a customers who have already viewed the sample.
Navigating to the Sample Viewer
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. The Samples Listing page will appear.
4. Select the button to view the blue search bar.
5. Select the "Samples" link. A list of samples will appear.
6. Select the needed sample.
7. The Sample View page will appear. Note: specialized links may appear at the top of the Sample View. These will change, depending on the availability status of the sample. For example, if a sample is available to be checked out, the "Check Out" link will appear at the top of the page. If a sample has been checked out, the "Check in/Drop Off" link will appear at the top of the page.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to view identifying information about the sample, as well as the sample's status.
- Part Number- the sample number
- Tag- the sample TAG
- Sample Kit ID- the sample kit’s ID
- Description- a description of the sample
- Manufacturer- the sample’s manufacturer name
- Date Returned-the date the sample was returned to the sample room
- Condition-the quality of the sample at its last check in.
- Notes- any notes related to the sample
- Notification Date- date the user will receive a notification to pick up the sample.
- Status- notes whether the sample is available or checked out.
The Customers Tab
1. Use this tab to view the companies and contacts who are currently viewing the sample.
The History Tab
1. Use this tab to view the sample's history. This show the users who have checked out the sample, the date the sample was checked out, the date the sample was returned, and the company who viewed the sample.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to attach any files related to the sample.