OASIS allows users to build price lists and send the entire price list or a portion of the price list to customers and representatives. Users with all versions may send price lists to customers, but only users with the manufacturer version may send price lists to representatives.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page or the Pricing page. This process functions identically in both pages. This example will use the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the needed manufacturer, so it is highlighted.
3. Select "Tools."
4. Select "Share Pricing."
5. The "Share Pricing" window will appear.
6. Locate the "Level" column. This identifies the pricing column to be shared with the customer. Note: if this is not correct, adjust the price level on the "Accounts" tab of the "Manufacturer Editor."
7. If you wish to share a standard price list, check the "Share active price list at assigned account level" box.
8. If you wish to share a pricing series, check the "Share active series at assigned account level" box.
9. If you wish to share both, check both boxes.
10. Check the "Sel" box to select the customers to share pricing with.
11. Select "Share."
12. The "Send Multiple Messages" window will appear. This window will list all emails and attachments that are prepared to be sent to the selected customers. These can be viewed individually.
13. Select "Send All."