The O4 Customer Portal can be customized to allow agents the ability to display certain pieces of information. This article will explain how to set up the Customer Portal and will discuss the different options that are available.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select the “Software” page from the drop-down list.
3. Under the "Global Preferences" section, select the "Settings" link.
4. The "Global Settings" window will appear.
5. Select the "Web" tab.
6. Set the customer order visibility range. Note: this is the number of days in the past that order information will be accessible to a customer. This is based on the entry date of the order.
7. Adjust O4 Customer Portal settings as needed.
- Show Line Card- this shows the line card page on the customer portal.
- Show Products Section on Web- this shows the product page on the customer portal.
- Use customer pricing rather than book- this shows customer specific pricing. If left unchecked, it will show basic order pricing.
- Show Bid Board on Web- this shows the bid board section on the customer portal.
- Allow web users to edit their information- this setting is currently in development.
- Show Estimated on Site Dates (calculated with transit times)- this shows the estimated on site dates on the order status page.
8. Select the workgroup for the O4 Customer Portal.
9. Enter your O4 URL in the “Base external URL” field. If you do not know your URL, contact OASIS support by phone at 501-843-6750 or by email at email@example.com.
10. Select “OK.”