Certain fields are required in order for a customer contact in OASIS to have access to the O4 Customer Portal: a password, a valid password expiration date, and an email. Users can set these fields up from the Contacts page or the Customers page in Legacy OASIS. Note: customer contacts will log into the O4 Customer Portal using the email address and password that is set up for them in OASIS.
Setting Up from the Contacts Page
1. Navigate to the Contacts page.
2. Select the button to a create a new contact or double-click on an existing contact to edit it. For more information on creating a new contact, click here.
3. The “Contact Editor” window will appear.
4. Select the "Contact Information" tab.
5. Enter the contact's email address.
6. Select the "Company Details" tab.
7. Enter a password into the "Password" field. Note: the password must be unique and is created by the OASIS user.
8. Enter an expiration date the password in the “Expires” field. Note: this date must be in the future.
9. Select "OK."
Setting Up from the Customer Page
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Select the button to a new customer or double-click an existing one. For more information on creating a new customer, click here.
3. The “Customer Editor” window will appear.
4. Select the "Contacts" tab.
5. Select the button to add a new contact, or locate an existing one.
6. Enter the required contact information for a customer contact.
- Web Pass- the customer contact's password. Note: the password must be unique and is created by the OASIS user.
- Pass Expires- the expiration date of the contact's password. Note: this date must be in the future.
- Email- the contact's email address.
7. Select "Save and Close."