O4 allows users to create new samples through a mobile device or desktop. Users can create new samples when away from the office by entering and saving information about the sample. Once saved, the new sample is available to be checked out and transported to clients for viewing.
For a visual walkthrough, please watch our O4 Samples video on how to create a sample kit, click here.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. The "Samples Listing" page will appear.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "New Sample."
6. The Sample Creator page will appear.
7. Enter any needed information. Note: the part number, manufacturer, TAG, and date received are required fields.
- Part number-the sample number
- Manufacturer- enter the manufacturer who produces the sample.
- TAG- the sample’s tag. This will fill in automatically.
- SCAC- enter the standard carrier code to identify the sample’s transportation company.
- Description- enter an identifying description of the sample.
- Date Received- the date the sample was created will fill in automatically. Note: this date can be manually changed.
8. Select the sample's condition.
9. Enter any relevant notes.
10. Enter the product URL.
11. Select "Save."
12. Select the light icon to add an image of the sample. You will be prompted to take a photo, view your photo library, or browse. Note: this feature is optional. If you do not wish to add a photo, select "Continue Without a Photo."
13. The "Sample Viewer" page will appear. This will display all general information, history, and attachments related to the sample. Note: this page may contain little information until the sample has been checked out of the warehouse.
14. The new sample can be viewed by scanning the barcode, searching for the sample, and through the "New Sample" page.