O4 allows users to assign locations to customers via the geotagging feature. This can be completed through the Customers page and is beneficial for many tasks. For example, when dropping off or picking up a sample, O4 will conduct a search to determine if any geotagged customers are near your location. Note: geotagging must be completed through the https browser, as opposed to the http browser.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Customers" from the drop-down menu.
3. Search for and select an existing customer, or create a new customer.
4. The Customer Viewer page will appear.
5. Select "Tools."
6. Select "GeoTag." You will be prompted to take a photo, view your photo library, or browse. Note: you may be prompted to turn on Location Services on your device.
7. Take a photo of the sample, or import a saved photo.
8. Once the photo has uploaded, you will be redirected to the "Attachments" tab. The geotag will be listed here.