OASIS allows users to customize what columns are displayed on the listing menu and to sort by categories. This allows users to view the most important information associated with a project.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Select “File,” and then select “Preferences.”
3. The “Configure view” window will appear.
4. Select the “Display” tab.
5. In the “Available fields list, select the needed field, and then select the button to add it to the “Show Fields” list. The field will then be displayed as a column on the listing menu.
6. In the “Show Fields” list, select the needed field, and then select the button to move it to the “Available Fields” list. The field will no longer be displayed as a column on the listing menu.
7. Select the button to add all the available fields into “Show Fields.”
8. Select the button to remove all “Show Fields.”
9. Select the “Sort” tab. This will allow you to sort projects by the chosen field.
10. Add and remove fields as needed. This tab functions identically to the “Display” tab.
11. Select “OK.”