This section of the Customer Portal displays general information related to manufacturers. This section advertises the manufacturers that a user represents. This is an optional section and must be activated through the Configuration page in OASIS. For more information, click here. Note: to appear in this section, the manufacturer must be marked as "Web Advertised" in the "Manufacturer Editor." For more information, click here.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Portal" from the drop-down list.
3. Select the "Line Card" link.
4. All Web Advertised manufacturer will appear.
- Product Type- the type of product the manufacturer produces
- Freight Terms- the freight terms associated with the manufacturer
- Min Order- minimum order amount
- Parent Company- the parent company of the manufacturer
5. Select "By Brand" to sort manufacturers by name.
6. Select "By Product" to sort manufacturers by product type. Note: select "wiring," "fixtures," or "parts" to further filter the results.
7. Select "By Parent Manufacturer" to sort manufacturers by their parent company. Note: select "no parent" to further filter the results.