This section of the Customer Portal displays order status information for the login. This provides agency customers with the ability to easily view shipping information about their orders, allowing for more efficiency in the workplace. Users may organize the page by the project view or the order view. The project view displays information on orders related to a project. The order view displays information on all orders.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select “Portal” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the “Order Status” link.
4. A list of orders will appear. Note: double-click an order to view more detailed information.
- PO Number- project order number
- Project- the project the order is related to
- MFG- manufacturer who produces the parts in an order
- Customer- customer sending an order
- Release %- quantity of items released
- Shipped %- quantity of items shipped
- Entry Date- date of order entry
- Release Date- date of order release
5. Select “Updated Orders” to view orders updated since the last log in.
6. Select “Open Orders” to view all open orders.
Searching for Orders
1. Select the “Advanced Search” tab to search for a particular order.
- PO Number-project order number
- Project- project the order is related to
- Open Orders Only- check this box to display all open orders
- My Orders Only- check this box to display only your orders
- Search All MFGs- check this box to search all manufacturers in the database
- Order View- check this box to display all orders
- Project View- check this box to display all orders related to a project
2. Select “Search.”
3. A list of orders will appear.