O4 Samples appears differently on desktops and mobile devices. The most notable change occurs in the Samples Listing page as the buttons that are available in the mobile version will not appear on the desktop version. To interact with samples, use the blue search bar. However, processes such as creating a sample and creating or editing a bin are identical in the desktop view and the mobile view.
Using the Search Bar
1. Use the blue tool bar to the right of the screen to interact with samples.
2. Enter a sample number into the "Find" area to search for a sample.
3. Select the "Checked Out" link to view samples that have been checked out from the warehouse and are marked as unavailable.
4. Select the "Available" link to view samples that are available to be checked out.
5. Select "Scheduled" samples to view samples that have been reserved by a user.
6. Select "Samples" to view all samples in the O4 database.
7. Select "Catalogs" to view all catalogs in the O4 database.
8. Select "New Samples" to view samples that have recently been added to the O4 database.
9. Select the "Samples to Pickup" to view samples that must be retrieved from a customer.
Interacting With A Sample
1. Search for the sample, using the blue search bar.
2. Double-click on the needed sample.
3. The Sample Viewer page will appear.
4. Use this page to complete the following tasks. Note: additional features (i.e adding a photo) and instructions are identical to the mobile version.
- Generate a barcode
- Check in a sample
- Check out a sample
- Drop off a sample
- Pick up a sample
- Schedule a sample