After generating barcodes for samples and bins, users may print them, using customized settings. Users may choose to print barcodes with an accompanying manufacturer logo, and may choose to print from a variety of sizes. Note: users must generate a barcode before attempting to print. For more information, click here.
1. Generate a barcode for a sample or for a bin. This example will use a sample.
2. The "Print Sample Label" window will appear.
3. Check the "Use Manufacturer logo" box to display the logo alongside the barcode.
4. Check the "Print Front and Back" box to print on both sides of the page.
5. Select an "Output Size."
6. Select "OK."
7. The barcode will process. When complete, a "download barcode" link will appear.
8. Select "Click to Download."