Users may track and report on the aggregate shipping times by manufacturer and order type. Users may set a specific timeframe to view what the minimum, maximum, and average number of days the items took to ship after "Schedule Date" has been entered. It then uses these numbers to suggest what lead time should be used to estimate the actual shipping dates.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Select the needed orders, so they are highlighted.
3. Select "Reports."
4. Select "Manage Shipping Performance."
5. The "Manage Shipping Performance" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to filter the report by general information.
2. This tab will display the following information:
- MFG- manufacturer name
- Order type- follows the field order type in the order
- Count- number of lines
- Min/max/avg/std- number of days from release date to ship date
- Est err min/max/avg- delta on estimated date to reality (ship date)
- Suggested- based on delta and standard deviation
- Set order type- type what you want it to estimate based on the suggestion.
- Set program type- based on the shipping program types by the manufacturer
3. Select a "Time frame."
4. To run the report by manufacturer shipping programs, check the "Run by Manufacturer Shipping Program" box.
5. To filter the report by invoice data, check the "Use Invoice Data (not shipping records)" box.
6. To filter the report by active manufacturers, check the "Active Manufacturers" box.
7. Select "Update" to apply any changes.
The Selection Tab
1. Use this tab to filter the report.
- Basics- filter by general information
- More- filter by more specific information
- Money- filter by minimum dollar amounts on various price levels
- Internal- filter by internal items
- Parties- filter by parties associated to the transactions
- Specifiers-filter by specifiers associated to the transactions
- Shipping- filter by shipping information
- Notes- filter by notes and partial notes
- Attachments- filter by attachments
- Search Keys- filter by search keys
Generating the Manage Shipping Performance Report
1. Ensure that all changes have been saved.
2. Select an "Output to" field.
3. Select "Print" to run the report.