O4 features a Samples Editor, in which users may add or change general information about a sample that is in the O4 database. This allows users to edit samples without launching OASIS, and it caters to individuals working in the field.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. Search for and open the needed sample.
4. The Sample Viewer page will appear.
5. Select the button to open the editor.
1. Use this tab to add or change general information about a sample.
- Part Number- the sample's ID number
- TAG-the samples TAG number
- SCAC- the standard carrier code to identify the sample's transportation company
- Sample Kit ID- the Kit ID for the sample
- Description- an identifying description of the sample
- Manufacturer ID- ID of the manufacturer that produces the sample
- Date Received- date the sample was received from the manufacturer
- Date Returned- the date the sample was returned to the manufacturer
- Condition- the quality of the sample
- Notes- relevant notes related to the sample
- Notification Date- date the sample was returned to the manufacturer
- Tracking Number- the sample's tracking number
- Product URL- the link to product
2. Select the button to save changes and close the editor.
3. Select the button to close the editor without saving changes.