Ingen Software provides several ways to integrate with sales representatives that use OASIS. This article will list and describe the different options that are available. If you have any questions, need more information, or would like a quote for a service listed below, please email contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 501-843-6750. Note: the O2O feature mentioned below is already included with OASIS. For more information on how O2O transactions are set up, please click here.
- Ensures that part numbers, pricing updates, and discontinuations are caught during the quote stage
- Reduce order entry errors; no more re-keying data
- Promotes efficiency and ensures that the end customer is apprised of the latest status
- Helps representatives rise to the top of their market areas
- Customer satisfaction is bolstered with order transparency and speedy closure.
There are a few ways to make price list sharing easier:
- Manufacturer Hosted- manufacturers develop a price list with assistance from OASIS and representatives will then download the price list from the manufacturer’s server.
- Ingen Hosted- Ingen will develop the price list as instructed by the manufacturer and representatives will then download the price list from our server.
- Dynamic Pricing- manufacturers develop the price list with assistance from OASIS and the price list is then emailed to representatives to import.
- OASIS to OASIS (O2O)- manufacturers send pricing via email from their version of OASIS and representatives is then import the file into their version of OASIS.
Request for Quote (RFQ)
There are a few ways to make the RFQ process easier:
- Full Integration- representatives can receive pricing on demand within OASIS via a direct download or file transfer.
- OASIS to OASIS (O2O)- representatives send quotes to manufacturers from OASIS and a response is sent back from a manufacturer’s email in OASIS.
There are a few ways to make orders and order status requests easier:
- Full Integration- representatives can receive order information on demand within OASIS via a direct download or file transfer.
- OASIS to OASIS (O2O)- representatives send orders to manufacturers from OASIS and order status is sent back from a manufacturer’s email in OASIS.
There are a few ways to make sharing invoices and payments easier:
- Full Integration- representatives can receive invoice and payment information on demand within OASIS via a direct download or file transfer.
- OASIS to OASIS (O2O)- representatives send invoices to manufacturers from OASIS and via email.
Manufacturer Forecast (“what’s in the pipeline”) is a service that allows representatives to send manufacturers key quote information including quoted parts and other data. This allows manufacturers to plan resources accordingly for upcoming orders. The representatives will set it up once and then it will run in the background. The information is reported to manufacturers in aggregate so overall part demand is seen, allowing manufacturers to create reports with the data. Once the representatives participate in the program, the information is emailed once a month from Ingen in .xls format.
Submittal Subscription Service
Ingen can host manufacturer cutsheets for representatives to download within OASIS. Ingen will also perform the highlighting that is normally accomplished by the representatives. Manufacturers simply send Ingen the data (cut sheets, parts list, and agents list) on their own schedule. For more information, please watch our video here.