The Edit Tiles page displays all active tiles in the database and allows users to edit or delete a tile. This page will also display general information for each tile. Learn more about O4 Tiles and how to create them.
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Click Tiles, then select Edit from the drop-down list.
3. The Edit Tiles page will appear. Use the Tiles drop-down to filter by tile type or use the Users drop-down to filter for tiles created by a specific user.
Tile icons will display general information about the tile:
- Created On- the date and time the tile was created
- Updated On- the date and time the tile was last updated
- Internal ID- the internal ID associated with the tile
- Batch Job- the internal batch job name running the tile
Two options are available for each tile:
- Edit Tile- select this button to edit tile settings
- Delete Tile- select this button to delete the tile
Please sign in to leave a comment.