The Edit Tiles page displays general information for each active tile in the database and allows users to edit or delete a tile. Learn more about O4 Tiles and how to create them.
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Click Tiles, then select Edit from the drop-down list.
3. The Edit Tiles page will appear. Use the Tiles drop-down to filter by tile type or use the Users drop-down to filter for tiles created by a specific user.
Tile icons will display general information about the tile:
- Created On- the date and time the tile was created
- Updated On- the date and time the tile was last updated
- Internal ID- the internal ID associated with the tile
- Batch Job- the internal batch job name running the tile
Two options are available for each tile:
- Edit Tile- select this button to edit tile settings
- Delete Tile- select this button to delete the tile