To begin using O4 Paychecks, we recommend posting a paycheck from two years prior to the current year. This process may be done annually or monthly. This allows the O4 Paychecks system to track historical data of each individual transaction. Moving forward, O4 Paychecks will compare this historical data to any order changes. Referencing historical data to real-time changes ensures that any changes are explainable.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select “Paychecks” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select “File.”
4. Select “New Payday.”
5. The “Create Paychecks” window will appear.
6. Enter the “Commission Payment Received,” the “Resell Payment Received,” and the “Adjustment Dates.”
- Commission Payment Received- the date the commission payment was received
- Resell Payment Received- the date the resell payment was received
- Adjustment Dates- the dates adjustments were made
7. Select “OK.” Note: Paychecks may run monthly, quarterly, or annually. Longer timeframes are possible but may result in an out of memory condition for some groups.