The Paycheck Editor is used to review and print paycheck information.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select “Paychecks” from the drop-down menu.
3. Search for the paycheck. Note: the typical method is to search by timeframe, but this is not required.
4. Select the paycheck to be reviewed.
5. The “Paycheck Editor” window will appear.
The timeframe is shown on the paycheck, as well as the amount received, which will appear as the “Take” or “Take Home” totals for all sales accounts. A summary for each sales account is also shown.
1. Double-click on the needed sales account to review what was received or credited.
2. On the “Paychecks Editor- Account” page, the timeframes are shown with totals for the individual account.
- Take- the amount allocated for the sales account to receive
- Deductions- any adjustments made to the take home amount
- Audit- each invoice is audited by comparing what would be credited for the sales account vs what the Paycheck system has allocated.
Each invoice is audited using the basic idea of comparing what would be credited for the sales account versus what the Paycheck system has allocated.
1. Double-click on the “Invoice” line.
2. The “Paycheck Editor- Invoice Audit” window will appear.
The order is evaluated, separately showing what would be credited “today” versus the total credited. The invoice is then evaluated, and any warnings or errors are shown.
Selecting the PO number will open the order, and selecting the invoice number will open the invoice.