For over a decade, the Commission for Account Report was the primary method for pulling payday information for outside sales. The O4 Paychecks application will replace this method and will provide new, more intuitive features.
O4 Paychecks performs the calculations required to credit outside sales. Unlike the Commission for Account Report, Paychecks considers the following:
- agency splits that reduce the income on an order
- sales account splits that divide income between sales accounts within OASIS
- the entire value of the invoice versus only the lines that have been invoiced
- the sales account earnings percentages set up within the sales account
Once the calculations are made for the pay period, the information is saved in the OASIS database. The saved information is then used for future reference if more money is received against the transaction. When this occurs, Paychecks will ensure the previous credits are accurate based on any updates to the related transactions. This allows Paychecks to issue debits and credits as needed. This process will occur in the following scenarios:
- the terms of the order change, altering the money available to be credited
- the sales accounts change to reflect a sales account that was accidentally omitted
Use the links below to learn how to create and edit paychecks in O4.