The Order Sales Accounts Goals Tile (Order Sales Accts Tile) allows users to track order goals for sales accounts and agencies by manufacturer. These goals are based on booked sales. To create an Order Sales Accts Goals Tile, users must navigate to the O4 Dashboard in the desktop version of OASIS. For information, click here. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Configuring Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Create" from the drop-down list.
4. Select the "Order Sales Accounts Goals" icon.
5. The "Creating Order Sales Acct Goals Tile" page will appear. This page is divided into the following sections:
- Visual Details- this area contains all the fields that will affect the tile's appearance.
- Calculation Details- this area contains all the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
The Visual Details Area
1. Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
2. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Order Sales Account Goals" by default. We suggest entering a custom name to allow for greater ease and organization between tiles.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Create Tile For Other Users- use this field to enter users you wish to have access to the file.
- Don't Create Tile For Yourself- check this box if you do not wish to view the order, otherwise you will automatically be added to the list of users who can view the tile.
- Show Agency Goal- check this box if you wish the agency goal to only show to accounts with permission to view it.
- Display Location- until new updates are completed, tiles will only appear on the Home Page.
The Calculation Details Area
1. Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculation.
- Effective Time Period- the time period for the tile to find orders to track. For more information, click here.
- Goals Based On- the type of sales you wish to track.
- Agency Goal- the overall agency goal. Note: the dollar amount entered here will be spread across each selected manufacturer and all active sales accounts.
- Stretch Goal- this is the same concept as an agency goal, but it is more lofty. This is the goal meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can left at zero and will not disrupt the tile's calculations.
The Advanced Settings Tab
1. Use this tab to set the tile to be manually edited.
2. Select “Manual Setup” to allow users to edit sales accounts goals after OASIS auto-generates them. CAUTION: unchecking this box will allow OASIS to automatically make calculations. These calculations may not be accurate due to workplace factors, and they must be manually reviewed.
The Filters Tab
1. Use this tab to filter orders that will apply to the goal. Note: without filters, the tile will select all orders in the effective time period.
2. Add filters to the tile as needed. For more information, click here.
- Type- the tile will only pull orders set as the selected type.
- Customer- the tile will only pull orders for the selected customer.
- Manufacturer- the tile will only pull orders for the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- the tile will pull orders for the selected parent manufacturer and the corresponding child manufacturer(s).
- Workgroups- the tile will only pull orders for the selected workgroup.
3. When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select "Setup Goals."
Setting Up Sales Account Goals
1. After selecting "Setup Goals," the "Sales Account Goals" page will appear. For a more detailed explanation of this page and its uses, click here.
2. The agency goal that you entered during configuration will be automatically divided between the selected manufacturers and active sales accounts. These goals can be viewed on this page.
3. Sales accounts goals may be edited as needed. For more information, click here.
Viewing the Order Goal Tile
1. Once set up is complete and any changes are saved to the "Sales Account Goals" page, an Order Sales Account Goals Tile will appear on the Home Page of the O4 Dashboard in 20-30 minutes. For more information on reading the Order Sales Accounts Goals Tile, click here.