The Order Summary Tile allows users to track sales and earnings for the current day, week, and month. It also shows if a user is above or behind in sales and earnings compared to the same time period as the previous year. To create an Order Summary Tile, users must navigate to the O4 Dashboard in the desktop version of OASIS. For more information, click here. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Configuring Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Create" from the drop-down list.
4. Select the "Order Summary" icon.
5. The "Creating Order Summary Tile" page will appear. This page is divided into the following sections:
- Visual Details- this area contains all the fields that will affect the tile's appearance.
- Calculation Details- this area contains all the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
The Visual Details Area
1. Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
2. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Order Summary" by default. We suggest entering a custom name to allow for greater ease and organization between tiles.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Tile Location- location in O4 where the tile will appear
- Who Should See This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users or workgroups, skip this section.
- Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile.
- Which Workgroups- select workgroups you wish to have access to the tile.
- Don't Create Tile For Yourself- check this box if you are creating the tile for another user and you do not wish to view it.
- Show Earnings- check this box to display earnings on the tile.
The Calculation Details Area
1. Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculation.
- Sell Value
- Sell Price
- Territory Sales Credit
The Filters Tab
1. Use this tab to filter orders that will apply to the earnings. Note: Note: users do not need to add filters. If filters are not added, O4 will pull all available information into the tile calculations.
2. Add filters to the tile as needed. For more information, click here.
- Header Level
- CSRs- filter orders assigned to the selected CSR.
- Order Status- filter orders based on selected order status.
- Quoters- filter orders assigned to the selected quoter.
- Release Status- filter orders by the selected release status.
- Sales Accounts- filter orders based on the assigned sales account.
- Workgroups- filter orders assigned to the selected workgroups.
- Line Level
- Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected parent manufacturer.
Finishing the Tile
1. When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select "Save and Close." Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
2. Your tile should appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.